Pages

8.7.11

If you sketch, or if you love sketching

If you like sketches, journals and folks that sketch, and you haven't already discovered Urban Sketchers,  I think you are missing out on some terrific drawing in ink, watercolour and even some say, "with feet."

The group is holding its second annual symposium in Lisboa, Portugal at the end of the month and I have been living vicariously by reading the introductions of the instructors and hearing a little about the participants.

 
Arco do Triunfo Lisboa

Perhaps if I were feeling better and had known about the event earlier I might have considered going, not necessarily to the symposium--my drawings are just beginning to strike me as good enough--but to see two extraordinary friends who live in the City and who I haven't seen for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment