Pages

26.10.09

Simple Journal Prompt

Front: 2 sheets connected with big fat metallic silver tape strips

Outside PagesBack: 2 sheets connected with big fat metallic silver tape strips




Sometimes the simplest journal prompt can be the most powerful. Elizabeth Bunsen mentioned her, "Manifest Journaling " technique recently and about a week later, I took two cut down watercolour papers, my odd but fun Holbein watercolour palette, ink and some Zig markers and made my own version of Elizabeth's prompt.

Without having just read, Journal Spilling, I may not have taken the plunge and done this prompt.

Since making the pages, I've put up a mini altar in my bedroom window where I light two candles to manifest the hidden but meaningful thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I like your blog, very fresh to read and good to find one updated so regularly.

    I am writing from J M Pennifeather and we recently launched our new designer pen website: http://www.jmpennifeather.co.uk/
    I noticed your 'all things pen' section and wonder if you mind linking to our site?
    The text link we try to get is J M Pennifeather - Designer Pens

    If you have any questions please ask and if you are ever Hampstead London way please drop in for a visit!

    Best Regards,

    Brian Woodward
    J M Pennifeather
    020 7794 0488

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I've added Pennifeather to my all things pen list.

    Good luck with business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. So much color, movement, and freedom in the covers!

    ReplyDelete