Pages

12.3.09

Process of Elimination: Favourite Inks

I am trying hard to eliminate inks but having a hard time of it.

I seem to have a penchant for similar colours and hence too many blues, quite a few brown-oranges and lots more.

And to make it all seem more challenging I don't have the green of my choice, Caran d'ache Amazon, and I am putting a complete stop to buying more ink until some of those I have are placed into adoption.

I'd like to reduce the inks by half before Spring really hits our Valley.

Some colours I know I can let go of are: Private Reserve Spearmint and Sherwood, Diamine Woodland Green, two black Parker Quinks, FPN Galileo MS Brown, Lamy Green (that's four greens to go), Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji (very similar to Momiji); one of my three burgundies, perhaps Visconti, and several blues. Which? I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment