Pages

16.12.08

Worth Noting: Moleskines


It is worth noting the sort of publicity Moleskine's get and how much trashing they receive from a large number of fountain pen users.

After they entered my consciousness, I started using Moleskine's in place of Cansons
and it is the sketchbooks I've bought and used and not their other versions. Only in Italy when all the shops carried only Moleskines and the year was drawing to a rapid close did I buy a small Moleskine diary, and an address book.

As it turned out I never used the diary, it was too small for my academic life, and I am not prone to keeping up an address book as my social life and etiquette has changed drastically.

A remarkable feat the marketing of this oil-skinned notebook that has not only become a household name but a status symbol (of sorts).

No comments:

Post a Comment