Pages

20.12.08

Social Networking: The Art Community

I have made only one New Year's resolution, and that is to get back to art in a serious, dedicated manner and stick with it.

I've been offered a show.

I've been asked to submit work for inclusion in a Lark Book.

And what do I do, I paint floors!

I have even forgotten all the marketing networks I am a member of but yesterday Art Bistro's newsletter arrived in my mailbox and I realize it has become a rather large and informative social and marketing network for artists.

When I was on the road I wrote a great deal about all the towns, cities, communities I visited and now that I've landed in the Upper Delaware Valley I am at the end of the road and need to take myself more seriously.

January 1st is just down the road for Ontheroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment