Pages

31.12.08

One Source Shopping! Does it Exist?


If I want to combine orders and buy, say another Lamy, I can only get a narrow EF nib at Jetpens and I'd like a broader nib.

If I want a particular Rhodia or Clairefontaine product I might have to go to The Daily Planner, Vickerey and then still search out other resources on the internet like ShiptheWeb for multiple sizes, shapes and styles.

If I want a pencil, I might be able to get most at pencilthings, but I can't get the Clairefontaine or Rhodia pads I want at the same time.

If I want ink, I might have to search two, three or six online stores to meet my needs. Swisher now carries my favourite Noodler's El Lawrence, but I'm hoping Pendemonium will re-stock and I can get the three inks I have on back-order. And if Sam restocked perhaps they'll carry most, if not all, of the Clairefontaine and Rhodia's I might buy.

If I want my latest obsession, a Sapporo Rhodium Music nib fountain pen, it is probably best to keep cruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment