Pages

17.10.08

Queen of Wands

Sometimes it just takes one word, one action, one memory to reclaim the dream.

On my bookcase I have one such reminder, "It's never too late to change what you want to be when you grow up."

It may be late in the game, but I think I have at least one more shot at bat.

Invited to participate in another book yesterday, getting the white room set up for arting is overdue.

So dear fountain pens your mark must be swift, sharp and at the ready for a final push towards completion of those projects I initiated. The list is long, the time is short and procrastination is dangerous.

With the Ace of Wands in one hand, and the Queen in another, I just sent out a note to the community network for a retired leather jacket so that I might be able to formalise the 1945 journal project done informally with the Dark Materials group and place it into a proper context.

The major art projects I started and failed to complete due to my recent peripatetic lifestyle are now in individual clear plastic bins.

Inventories have been taken, wish lists examined, soul searching explored and motivation clear.


It's time to begin.


Photos: Wheel of Change (Ace of Wands); Touchstone (Queen of Wands)

No comments:

Post a Comment