Pages

19.10.08

Page of Swords

With four Bach CDs, one proprioceptive writing book, the sun, 24 candles, and a good night's sleep, I create the space in which to think about how to present the PW workshop next Saturday at Beaver Cottage.

Ad lib didn't seem appropriate this time as sometimes I falter in my "off the cuff" presentations so I've decided to review all the material, re-read Linda's book, take notes, make a suggested reading list for the participants and come as prepared as possible.

Mary will set up the cottage, provide light beverages and perhaps some dessert. I will bring some of my new coffee beans, the material, and a ream of white paper.

I wish I had thought about calling Linda ahead of time and asking if she wanted to send some copies of the book to sell to the participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment