Pages

17.10.08

My perfect world

If I could make my perfect world what would it look like?

It would have the National Portrait Gallery in my backyard, a herring stand at one corner, a hot-dog stand at the other, a bookstore and library on the North, a cafe with great coffee under an awning with both sunlight and shade streaming down on a glass top table, an art supply shop at the South, light hitting all the colours of the rainbow, mounds of journals, a fountain pen ink machine in a corner and a display of vintage fountain pens.




A green grocer on the East like the one we had on Tweede Bloemstraat, and a general store amply stocked similar to the one I had in Williamsburg, Massachusetts.





And all of this would be on a rural country road in the Northeast of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment