Pages

7.10.08

Card of the Day: 5 of Coins

Although the most obvious meaning of this card is feeling loss, most frequently associated with money, today I think it is about energy and a diminution of energy and more importantly the inability to get to sleep. My sleep pattern has become so disruptive and I haven't been able to re-program myself for the sanity of eight hours.

More and more I am still awake at 2a.m. and even 4a.m. than asleep and it makes for a hard morning, and a difficult day.

Yesterday and today both can be described as totally lethargic, and without motivation. So, today I am trying not to catch up so much as just do what I intended doing yesterday. Pushing back plans is not something I savour, and it puts a black cloud in an otherwise potential silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment