Pages

15.10.08

I'd like to find a home for these friends

With a new cabinet, already nearly filled, with boxes, inks, and fountain pens in their own boxes or other boxes, it appears I'd like to relocate the following

TO SELL - FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER on any pen FOR SALE

Parker Duofold Centennial, 1988
Spider Set (Laban Labrados)
Vector BP
Black Pentalic (C/C)
Parker 21 (Dove)
The Un-Montblanc with a good nib (NFS)
Aurora Idea, Navy Blue PT
Ballpoints and pencils of various manufacturers
- 14k Gold Filled '60s Cross BP PT


OFFERED

Retro 51 Green Transparent PT
Monte Verde Arista Clear PT
NN Black Hood PT
- 2 vintage pencils PT

SOLD

2 or more Parker Vectors - PT (SOLD)
Pelikano OS Red Cartridge Pen PT (SOLD)
E. S. Perry (early Osmiroid) #75 PT (SOLD)
Hero 86 - Calligraphy Pen - Use Isellpens photo (SOLD)
2 Eddings (calligraphy nib) PT (SOLD)
Retro 51 Scriptwriter (Green w/trim) PT - (SOLD)
Pilot 78g Teal B stub nib (SOLD)
Pilot 78g Green converter (SOLD)


And as I keep finding too many fountain pens inked, and scattered on my work space, I am considering adding these to the sell pile:

Mecanorma Technical Pen (Australian) (Offered)

Waterman Gentlemen
Jean Pierre Lepine Casanova (NFS)
Cross Classic (1980s) PT
Lamy Ratio (Piston filler)
Lamy CP1 (early model)
CdA Dunas Red

4 comments:

  1. oh! tell me about the calligraphy nibbed Edding. Are they on FPN yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't put any of these up yet. I'll take a photograph of each and then put them on the marketplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh ! Fabulous - can't wait to see the Edding - AND I am interested in that Retro 51 too. I've added you to my Google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zquilts, I am nearly ready to do some photography--probably early next week or earlier if I finish this article.

    ReplyDelete