Pages

22.8.08

A burst of pentacles

I pulled the King of Coins, twice, two days in a row, from Karen's deck, and it seemed to energize me into posting "for sale" some of the dozens of pens I've been contemplating sending to a new home.

A few sold. Two were shipped at Noon. Another group will be shipped tomorrow.

And Liz came over after dark and helped me put up the pen case and take off the doors so that I can replace the glass.

A wonderful purchase at the Garage in Callicoon for $20.00 (thanks Tom).

Liz and big Ruby Slippers are off to Virginia this weekend, and with Dan gone to Vermont, I am in charge of animals and gardens--not bad chores and having to go down the road will be an added motivation to get on with my disk-dilemma.

Concentrating on fountain pens is getting more difficult as deadlines loom and a new season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment